OPPO 5G CPE T1
Sized 92*92*181 mm, the OPPO 5G CPE T1 is in compact design. The outer shell is made of ABS + PC, and the top is a PC material plastic cover, which is relatively resistant to falling. At the junction of the fuselage and the top cover, OPPO has designed a heat dissipation outlet for the T1, as well as the bottom of the fuselage.
Equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon X55 chipset, the T1 covers global mainstream frequency bands with supporting for 4G and 5G networks. When there is no 5G network coverage, it will connect to 4G networks. It supports NSA/SA dual-mode 5G and n1/n41/n78/n79 sub6Ghz bands.
T1 also equipped with a Wi-Fi chipset – Qualcomm QCA6391 which supports latest Wi-Fi 6 protocol (802.11ax) and is backward compatible with other Wi-Fi protocols (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac). The Wi-Fi 6 protocol network improves the Internet experience of each device through Long OFDM, 1024QAM, BSS Coloring and other technologies.
OPPO 5G CPE T1 Main Features
- • O-Reserve 5G Antennas: 8 built-in antennas for sub-6 GHz band. 4 best gain out of 8 will be chosen algorithmically to communicate with the base station by 4×4 MIMO, achieving 6.7dBi antenna gain.
- • Snapdragon X55 Modem: supports SA/NSA, 5G/4G spectrum sharing and the full sub-6 GHz band, with 5.0Gbps peak DL rate.
- • Dual band Wi-Fi, 802.11ax: with 2.4GHz and 5GHz dual bands, its Wi-Fi downlink rate can reach 1.8Gbps. It also features OFDMA, 2×2 MU MIMO and beamforming.
- • 5G Plug-in, Wi-Fi out: Once plugged-in and 5G SIM card inserted, it will provide stable and high-speed Wi-Fi.
To get more OPPO 5G CPE T1 specs datasheet, please go to the Specificiation tab.
OPPO 5G CPE T1 - Full Specification
|Model||OPPO 5G CPE T1|
|Type||5G Indoor Gateway|
• Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon X55 5G Chipset
• CPU: ARM Cortex-A7 up to 1.5GHz
|SIM Slot||1 Nano-SIM slot|
|Communication Standard||3GPP Release 15|
|5G Mode||NSA, SA|
• FDD-LTE B1/3/5/8/28
• TDD-LTE B34/38/39/40/41
|5G Speed||Up To 5.0Gbps 5G Download Rate|
|4G Speed||DL 2Gbps, UL 210Mbps|
|Frequency Band||2.4GHz & 5GHz, dual-band auto-selection|
|Wireless Speed||Up to 1.8Gbps DL rate|
• Remote Management: remotely upgrade, access, modify
• Guest Wi-Fi: exclusive Wi-Fi visitors
• Network Self-healing: network connection status monitored 7/24
• Adaptive QoS: customize network resource allocation
• Enterprise Network: business VPN, firewalls, IPs etc.
• Power adapter port *1
• GE LAN *2
• GE WAN/LAN *1
• USB 3.0 *1
• antenna ports (TS-9) *2
• micro-SIM card slot *1
• Power ON or OFF switch
• One WPS button
• One Reset button
• One power indicator
• One Wi-Fi indicator
• One 5G indicator
• One 4G indicator
|Dimensions||92mm x 92mm x 180mm|
|Antenna Type||Built-in O-Reserve 5G Antennas (4×4 MIMO)|
|Power Supply||AC: 100 V – 240 V; DC: 12 V/2 A|