Huawei 5G CPE Pro 2
Huawei 5G CPE Pro 2 H122-373 is one of the latest 5G CPE routers from Huawei. It is the upgraded version of the 5G CPE Pro which has the similar appearance.
The Pro 2 router is relatively compact and, thanks to the white plastic housing in the cuboid design, quite inconspicuous. Only a large 5G logo on the top reveals that it is a top modern 5G router.
On the back of the Huawei 5G CPE Pro 2 there are two RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports, one of which can also be used as a WAN port. This is useful, for example, if you want to use an existing cable or DSL modem.
There is also a connection for the power supply unit and an RJ11 telephone connection on the back. The slot for the nano SIM card is located on the underside. This is protected by a rubber cover.
A reset button and a power button are also located on the bottom. In addition to the SIM card slot, there is also a USB Type-C connection. On the front of the Huawei 5G CPE Pro 2 There are some LEDs that shows the operating status and the reception strength. So you can easily see in which network technology (4G or 5G) the router is working.
Huawei H122-373 5G CPE Pro 2 Main Features:
- • Upgraded Balong 5000 chipset with the carier aggregation supported, the theoretical peak download speed could reach up to 3.6Gbps.
- • Innovative HUAWEI 5G Super Uplink, merging TDD with FDD, HUAWEI 5G CPE Pro 2 will offer incredibly fast upload speed.
- • Supports 5G Network Slicing feature which will enable you to customize your network with desirable characteristics like low latency for ultra-smooth gaming, high bandwidth for watching 8K movies, and so on.
- • Adopts a 30 dB cooling fan to get rid of any disturbing noise, even during heavy use.
With Gigahome Wi-Fi 6 chipset, the speed increases by 150%, boosted to 2976 Mbps on dual bands.
- • Huawei patented magnetic-electric dipole Wi-Fi antenna allows the signal to travel in all directions alike.
- • Wi-Fi 6 MU-MIMO which support connect up to 128 devices.
Check the Huawei 5G CPE Pro 2 specs at the full specification tab.
Huawei 5G CPE Pro 2 - Full Specification
|Model||5G CPE Pro 2 H122-373|
|Type||5G Indoor CPE|
Balong 5000 chipset
Gigahome Wi-Fi chipset
|SIM Slot||1 Nano-SIM slot|
|Release Date||2020, Feburary|
|Communication Standard||3GPP Release 15|
|5G Mode||NSA, SA|
|5G Bands||H122-373: 5G n1/3/5/7/28/38/40（2300–2390 MHz）/41/77/78/79/80/84|
|4G Bands||H122-373: LTE B1/3/5/7/8/20/28/32/34/38/39/40（2300–2390 MHz）/41/42/43|
|5G Speed||3.6Gbps / 250Mbps|
|4G Speed||1.6Gbps / 150Mbps|
|Wi-Fi Standard||Wi-Fi 6, compatible with 802.11ac/n/g/b/a|
|Frequency Band||2.4GHz & 5GHz|
DBDC 2976 Mbps
5 GHz 2402 Mbps
2.4 GHz 574 Mbps
|Wi-Fi Connections||128 users|
|APP||HUAWEI AI Life App|
|Function||Mobile network (5G / 4G) access, Ethernet access, 5 GHz preferred, SMS service, firewall, PIN protection, MAC address filtering, Wi-Fi encryption authentication, VPN tunnel / VPN penetration, IP penetration, IPv6 and IPv6 / IPv4 dual stack, multi-APN, WeBUI, HOTA, etc|
1 Wan/Lan GE port
1 Lan GE port
1 power adapter port
1 SIM card slot (Nano-SIM)
|Button||Power/Reset/H, support HUAWEI HiLink device password-free access, modify Wi-Fi name/password auto sync|
|Indicator||5G/4G/Wi-Fi/Ambient Light Strip|
|Dimensions||90 x 96.6 x 178 mm|
|Weight||600g(without power adapter)|
|Antenna Type||Built-in 5G/4G primary and secondary antennas|
|External Antenna||Not support|
|Power Supply||AC: 100V – 240V 50Hz / 60Hz, DC: 12V / 2A|
Operating temperature: 0 °C ~ 40°C
Storage temperature: 20 °C ~ + 70 °C